Last date for receiving online applications:
15 May 2017
Online entrance test:
17-19 April 2017,
01-03 May 2017,
15-17 May 2017,
01-03 June 2017
Date of interview:
01-02 May 2017,
08-09 May 2017,
15-16 May 2017,
22-23 May 2017,
29-30 May 2017,
05-06 June 2017,
12-15 June 2017,
17 July 2017
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the boxes provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears in their degree certificate and avoid abbreviations.
- Write clearly the valid e-mail IDs that you use most often. This is critical to get the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark-sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed along with the application along with proof of the date of birth.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or any other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign candidates for proof of NRI/foreign status
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the application form online. They should follow it up by immediately sending the DD for application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
Access online application form at http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
Please click on the button for applying online APPLY_ONLINE