- Last date for receiving online applications:
31 May 2018
- Online entrance test:
26 April-28 April 2018,
10-12 May 2018
24-26 May 2018
31 May-02 June 2018
- Date of interview:
07-08 May 2018,
14-15 May 2018,
21-22 May 2018,
28-29 May 2018,
04-05 June 2018,
11-12 June 2018,
- Joining date:
16 July 2018
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the boxes provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears in their degree certificate and avoid abbreviations.
- Write clearly the valid e-mail IDs that you use most often. This is critical to get the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark-sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed along with the application along with proof of the date of birth.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or any other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign candidates for proof of NRI/foreign status
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the application form online. They should follow it up by immediately sending the DD for application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
Note: Admission is liable to be cancelled if any fraudulent records are found even after securing admission. Any fees paid already will not be refunded.
Access online application form at http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
Please click on the button for applying online APPLY_ONLINE