Applications for B4 Young Scientist Program Workshop on BioImaging: Advanced Light Microscopy
The aim of this workshop is to introduce students to advances in contemporary light microscopy through lectures and hands-on training in imaging modalities ranging from basic microscopy to super-resolution imaging.
- Open to Indian students currently pursuing any of the following courses in Indian institutions:
Doctoral & post-doctoral researchers in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computer Science currently engaged in relevant areas of research
- Students currently enrolled in MBBS / M.Pharm / ME / M.Tech programs
- Exceptionally talented undergraduate students
The applications will be reviewed by an international panel to select 25 applicants.
- One-page CV
- One-page Statement of interest justifying your application
- Academic transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
Direct your questions to
Savitha Gananth, Program Manager
Deadline to Apply
March 24, 2019
Selected participants will be notified by April 30, 2019