Multiple research positions open with an opportunity to help India fight Corona!
BBC and IBAB are calling applications for following positions to work in a joint research project related to Covid-19
1. Programmer (two positions with a minimum salary of Rs.30,000/month)
- Masters degree in life sciences or computer sciences/IT
- Independent and reliable programming skills in any of the following languages: Python, R, Java
- Ability to create and handle MySQL-based and web-interfaces
Job responsibilities: to write scripts to compile and analyze biological data, and create and maintain a mySQL database.
2. Data curator (two positions with a salary of Rs.20,000/month)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any life sciences subject
- Acquaintance with biological databases and experience in data mining are preferred
- A good command in written English language is desirable
Job responsibilities: to biocurate & analyze various types of virus and infection related data.
Note: Selection process involves a personal interview followed by a test (hands-on) of experimental abilities. The process is expected to take complete working hours of a day at IBAB or BBC. Immediate recruitment anticipated.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 28th MAY 2020
Email your CV to email@example.com